In this Agreement, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated, both the singular and plural forms and all verb forms of these terms are defined:
”Software” means all of the contents of the files or other media for which this Agreement is provided, including but not limited to a license key and software setup files and modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the software, if any, licensed to you by VRBloq LLC.
”Use” implies to access, download, install, copy or get benefit from using the software in accordance with the Documentation.
“User” is a person who uses the Trial version of the software or a license purchased through our own store or Gumroad.
“You” you, the final and ultimate user of the Software or the authorized representative of a company or other legal entity that will be the final and ultimate user of the Software, and the company or other legal entity that will be the final and ultimate user of the Software, if applicable.
"Trial version" means a version of the software that can be used for 21 days with the aim of demonstration and evaluation. A Trial version allows to test all software features before having to purchase a copy via Ottifox’s own store or via Gumroad's Store.
“Activate” means turning a copy of the trial version into a licensed version of the same application by entering the license key provided by VRBloq LLC into the app.
“Feedback” means all suggestions, comments, opinions, advice, code, input, ideas, reports, information, know-how or other feedback provided by You (whether in oral, electronic or written form) to VRBloq LLC in connection with your use of the software.
VRBloq LLC, as the licensor, grants you a non-exclusive right to use software under the terms of the license. VRBloq LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. VRBloq LLC retains the ownership of software. The software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Permitted uses and restrictions
Subject to your compliance with this EULA, VRBloq LLC grants you a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Software solely as follows:
- The trial version of the software may be installed and used for the purpose of trying and evaluating this software.
- The trial version of the software may be installed and used on any number of Macintosh systems.
- After the trial period of using the software is over (21 days after the first launch), a user is not allowed to use the trial version on the Macintosh system where Trial was previously installed and expired.
- A license purchased through Ottifox's Gumroad page or Ottifox's store allows the licensee to download and use the software on his/her system. A single user license may be installed on up to 2 systems, but cannot be used by multiple people.
- If the user purchased a volume license, the number of activations should not exceed the number of licenses purchased. If the user exceeds the limit, VRBloq LLC reserves the right to block the license key from future use.
- Unauthorized copying of the software is expressly forbidden.
- The distribution of the license or Trial of the software does not entitle any compensation from the licensor (VRBloq LLC).
- You may not assign, rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sub license this software.
- You may not copy, adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify the software.
The software provides a non modified version of AR.js. AR.js uses jsartoolkit - licensed under LGPLv3 with additional permissions. If you would like to replace the version of AR.js provided by the software, with your own version of AR.js, contact us for details on how to do so.
Consent to use of data
You agree that VRBloq LLC and its subsidiaries may collect and use technical and related information in order to improve our products or to provide services or technologies to you.
We Can Use Your Feedback For Free. We welcome your feedback, ideas or suggestions (“Feedback”), but you agree that we may use your Feedback without any restriction or obligation to you, even after this Agreement is terminated.
We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
You use the Software at your own risk and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy is with You.
The Software and accompanying documentation are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty (‘garantie’) - express or implied- of any kind, and VRBloq LLC specifically disclaims the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. No oral or written advice given by VRBloq LLC, its dealers, distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and You may not rely upon such information or advice.
VRBloq LLC or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this software cannot be liable for, and shall not pay any amount of incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages (including damage for loss of profit, business interruption, loss of data, and the like arising out of the use or inability to use the software). You assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software.
If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect.
This agreement will apply from the date of the installation of the software. This agreement will continue to be in force until the expiry or termination of the software.