Preview over Wifi
You can preview your scene from any device with a web browser, using the preview over wifi feature.
To activate the preview server:
- Click the Preview button at the top of the Toolbar.
- Click Start Preview; a popover with a URL will appear.
- Click the url to launch your browser.
If you want to load the scene onto a device, like your phone with Google Cardboard VR:
- Verify that the device you want to share with is on the same wifi network.
- Load the url on the device’s browser.
To stop the preview server:
- Click the Disconnect button.
If you have issues connecting from your phone, we recommend you check if the Wi-Fi security settings of your router are blocking this kind of communication.